Bank BTB savings account opening
Savings account opening requires detailed information regarding your source of income and occupation in order to process. Fill in the application form below, so that our agents can assess your case and provide feedback on savings account opening in Bank BTB. We may also offer you alternative solutions in Azerbaijan, based on the provided information.
We will act according to the instructions of Bank BTB and law of Azerbaijan.
If you have skipped the ‘Politically Exposed Person’ checkbox above, but are not sure what that means exactly, please get acquainted with the information below and edit your choice if required.
Whether you or your family member is a politically exposed person
A politically exposed person (hereinafter referred to as PEP) is a person who holds or has held a prominent public position in a country of the European Union or European Economic Area or a third country. Examples include:
- senior-level state official
- head of a state administrative unit (municipality)
- head of the government
- minister (deputy minister or assistant deputy minister if there is such position in a relevant country)
- secretary of state or another high level official in the government or state administrative unit (municipality)
- member of parliament or similar legislative body
- member of the management body (board) of a political party
- judge of constitutional court, supreme court, or another level court (member of judicial body)
- member of the council or board of a supreme audit institution
- member of the council or the board of a central bank
- ambassador, charge d'affaires, armed forces higher officer
- member of the council or board of a state capital company
- head (director, deputy director) of international organization and member of the board or a person who holds an equal position at such organisation
Have a different requirement? Please, choose below.
For global businesses or companies in Azerbaijan
Ideal choice for planned business worldwide or current business in Azerbaijan.