National Bank of Canada private account opening
Open a private account in National Bank of Canada now with help of Confidus Solutions. We will use your provided information to contact our bank agents in Canada and submit your inquiry for a preliminary assessment. Please, fill in as much information as possible, so we can process your request faster and provide more detailed response.
We will act according to the instructions of National Bank of Canada and law of Canada.
If you have skipped the ‘Politically Exposed Person’ checkbox above, but are not sure what that means exactly, please get acquainted with the information below and edit your choice if required.
Whether you or your family member is a politically exposed person
A politically exposed person (hereinafter referred to as PEP) is a person who holds or has held a prominent public position in a country of the European Union or European Economic Area or a third country. Examples include:
- senior-level state official
- head of a state administrative unit (municipality)
- head of the government
- minister (deputy minister or assistant deputy minister if there is such position in a relevant country)
- secretary of state or another high level official in the government or state administrative unit (municipality)
- member of parliament or similar legislative body
- member of the management body (board) of a political party
- judge of constitutional court, supreme court, or another level court (member of judicial body)
- member of the council or board of a supreme audit institution
- member of the council or the board of a central bank
- ambassador, charge d'affaires, armed forces higher officer
- member of the council or board of a state capital company
- head (director, deputy director) of international organization and member of the board or a person who holds an equal position at such organisation
Have a different requirement? Please, choose below.
For global businesses or companies in Canada
Ideal choice for planned business worldwide or current business in Canada.