Confidus Solutions logotype

Confidus Solutions

What supplementary documents will be required if my company is planning to open a branch abroad?

In order to open a foreign branch, usually, copies of all constituing documents of the parent company will be required: articles of association, shareholder registry, shareholder agreement, registration certificate, extract from commercial register.