Confidus Solutions logotype

Confidus Solutions

If my company has a corporate bank account not in the country of incorporation, where do I pay taxes?

There is no universal answer to this question as it is determined by the legal provisions and laws of each specific jurisdiction. Usually tax is paid in the country of operation of the company and in the domicile country, deducted from the taxes previously paid, if two countries have iternational agreement signed in this field.